We were thrilled to attend the prestigious Air Charter Excellence Awards 2022 night, in the fabulous Brighton, UK.
It was great night with some well deserved awards, we would like to congratulate all of this years winners.
The event took place on Thursday 17 November at the Hilton Metropole, Brighton, the largest residential conference centre in the UK.
The Awards Winners for 2022 are…
- Executive Passenger Charter Operator of the Year – sponsored by London Southend Jet Centre
WINNER: Air Hamburg
- Commercial Passenger Charter Operator of the Year – sponsored by ACC Aviation
WINNER: Air Alsie
- Cargo Charter Operator of the Year – sponsored by ACP Worldwide
WINNER: Antonov Airlines
- Helicopter Charter Operator of the Year – sponsored by Harrods Aviation (Air Harrods)
- Charter Operators’ Broker of the Year (only operators may vote) – sponsored by Titan Airways
WINNER: Hunt & Palmer
- Handling Agent or FBO of the Year – sponsored by Luxaviation
WINNER: Farnborough Airport
- Aircraft Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by Flight Consulting Group
- NextGen Group’s Young Person of the Year – sponsored by Farnborough Airport
WINNER: Charlotte Rees, Fly Wales
- Sir Michael Marshall Award for Sustainability in aviation – sponsored by Cambridge City Airport
WINNER: Nicola-Jane Sellers, Luxaviation
We’re already looking forward to the Awards for 2023, and to see the progress of our next generation of aviation leaders.
Photo Credit: Susanne Hakuba